IPATECH Miniaturization technology: synergies of research and innovation to enhance the economic development of the Adriatic.
The project is co-funded under the IPA Adriatic Cross-border Cooperation Programme.
The general objective of the Project is to strengthen research and innovation competences in the agro-food sector in order to contribute to competitiveness & increase the development of the Adriatic area through economic, social & institutional cooperation.
IPATECH arises from the necessity of common strategies, tools, and opportunities to promote research & innovation in the agro-food sector.
The project partners are working together to:
- Establish an Agro-Food Transnational cooperation network between public & private entities to allow the exchange of information, data and experiences on research and innovation in the sector with the engagement of key actors & stakeholders
- Support targeted research-driven innovations and exchange best practices
- Enhance the capacity building and transfer of know-how with emphasis to the “soft” side of innovation & the role of “human capital” on stimulating technology & know-how transfer
- Promote the competitiveness level of agro-food SMEs through the adoption of newly developed research products, technologies and solutions
- Transfer technological innovations
- Establish Agro-food Innovation Centres that will provide support to the project target groups in their innovation process
- Promote synergies between regional & research policies
Project Target Groups: household, micro, small and medium scale rural enterprises.
Stakeholders: local and regional public institutions; universities, research centres; private organizations engaged in innovation technologies; LAGs (Local Group Actions); associations of producers.